JA Moody is here to help you
Whether it’s to find a specific valve replacement or put together an assembly, JA Moody professionals can help by providing a timely and cost effective solution to your fluid control problems. Many of our sales professionals have over twenty years of experience working with the US Navy and Commercial Marine Market. Let our experience in the valve and actuator world work for you.
Moody Marine Service
Our service technicians are factory trained, certified and highly experienced and will get the job done right. Services are available for both naval and commercial ships from Maine to Florida and the Gulf Coast. In an emergency, services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Act with integrity and honesty in all we do.
- A true passion for our customers, partners, and suppliers needs.
- To be open and respectful of others and celebrate our diversity.
- Willingness to take on the big challenges and see them through, together, and as a team.
- Self-critical, questioning, and committed to personal excellence and self-improvement.
- Accountable for commitments, results, and quality to our customers, our partners & suppliers, and our fellow employees.
- Embrace collaboration within and outside the company to provide the best solutions and results for our customers.
- Empowering our employees by giving them the tools and responsibility to take initiative to do their best in every effort to satisfy our customers.
- Have fun and celebrate success in our journey to grow our company.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
It is the policy of JA Moody Marine Sales & Service to afford equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to their race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic or status that is protected by federal, state or local law. This policy applies to hiring, tenure of employment, and all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to promotion and development, assignment, transfer, compensation, benefits, discipline, demotion and recreation provided by the Company.